Welcome to the 2017-2018 academic and athletic year at Cecil College! Below is important information you will need when visiting Cecil College for athletic contests.
Address to Cecil College:Cecil College One Seahawk Drive North East, MD 21901
After turning in to campus, make a left turn at the stop sign. Follow the driveway up and around campus, following signs for Building E. At top of hill, make a right turn going past the tennis courts and buses may drop off teams in the lower parking lot next to the gravel track and tennis courts. All athletic fields are located behind Building E.
Address to Calvert Regional Park (Men's & Women's Soccer):Calvert Regional Park 304 Brick Meetinghouse Road North East, MD 21901
After turning in to Calvert Regional Park, make a right turn into parking lot. Men's & Women's Soccer games will take place on the turf field at Calvert Regional Park. Buses may drop off teams in the parking lot adjacent to the field.
Athletic Training Information
The Athletic Training Room at Cecil College is located on the first floor of the Physical Education Building (Building E, Room 109). The facility is located at the southwest corner of the gym floor just off the main lower lobby. The facility houses modalities including whirlpool, ultrasound, game ready, and ESTIM. Also located in this room, is the emergency equipment, several treatment tables, and rehab equipment. As you enter the Athletic Training Room, to the right is the taping room.
- Water and cups
- Ice bags and wrap
- Taping, bandaging, and first aid
- Emergency equipment (crutches, sling, etc.) *Please have athletes return these items at earliest convenience*
- Please send a supply kit, special instructions, and any scripts with your athletic teams so we can better treat them
- The Athletic Training Room will be open two hours before any competition for necessary treatment
- Soccer competitions will be held off-campus at Calvert Regional Park for the 2017 season
- During double-header basketball games, the ATC will be available in the Athletic Training Room during halftime of the first game to treat players for the second game
Thank you & good luck on a healthy & sucessful season!